Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dr Update

The Dr called *sigh*. To some extent I cringed in answering, but being positive *big smile* I answered. It was the Drs office where I origionally went to see the first perinatologist, and the hospital system he moved away from. (If that makes since) Well, they are recommending I stay with the new hospital system instead of transferring to the other hospital system with the first perinatologist I saw (the one we really didnt like). So NEW PERINATOLOGIST *sarcasm entered here*! I will have to be seen roughly every other week for ultrasounds. We have our next one scheduled for July 16th at 8:30am. Hopefully we will get some questions answered, and Ben and I can finally relax for a little.

FAQ: *smile* Are we going to have amnio? My outake on this: With there being so many questions at this point we are still unsure.

How are yall handeling it: I will say I am more or the freak out queen, I have my moments of pure meltdown-ness. Where I go from being ok, to that was so the wrong question to ask. Ben is more of a silent type. He will ask questions when we are alone, and he will express concerns. But we are both handeling it very well together, and are looking forward to what ever comes next as hard as it may be. We know we have the support of God, our families, and friends.

How far along are you? 11 weeks 6 days to be exact.

3 comments:

  1. Continuing to pray for you three. I can assure you that the Lord is not shocker, worried or surprise by your current situation. He has a purpose for all things and for all those whom He creates. What an honor it is for Him to choose you and Ben to be the parents of this sweet baby.

    I don't have any grand advice other than to seek the Lord and draw strength from His word.

    God is Good and Just!

    God Bless
    Crystal <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you both soooooooooo much and already love my grandbaby sooooooooooo much, too!! I know EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!
    The good LORD is in control and HE DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES. It's ok to be scared, its ok to cry, yes, even you, Ben. Hold on tight to the Lord, Jesus and He'll carry you. I so wish I could be there with you, oh how I wish.
    Talk to you later,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just wanted to let yall know that Heather, the girls and I are thinking about yall. Saying prayers for you 3. Let us know if y'all need anything.
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete